We would like to inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy (Legislative Decree. 196/2003), that the processing of personal data will take place with integrity and transparency, for legal purposes, protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatment will be carried out with the aid of electronical means for the following purposes:
1. to fulfill the obligation under Article 109 of the RD 06/18/1931 n. 773, that imposes to record and report to the police headquarters the clients accommodated;
2. Comply with current administrative, accounting and tax;
3. to perform the function of receipt of messages and telephone calls address to you;
4. to speed up the registration procedures in the case of the successive stays in our hotel.
5. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and about special offer.
We also wish to inform you that the transfer of personal data for the treatments set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 are mandatory, and in case of refusal to provide it, we cannot accommodate you in our hotel. Instead, if you want that will be carried out the treatments referred to in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 you have to provide its consent. The consensus can still be subsequently revoked by opposing treatments. For any further information, and to enforce the rights recognized in Article 7 of the Privacy (Legislative Decree. 196/2003), you can contact the Manager in charge for the treatments of personal data.
Art. 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree . 196/2003 ) - the rights to processing :
7. Right to access to personal data and other rights:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about :
a) The origin of the personal data;
b) Purpose and modality of process it;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments ;
d) the personal data of the owner, managers and the representatives appointed under article 5 , paragraph 2;
e) fisical persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or learned as appointed representative nominated by the State, managers or individual in charge.
3. You have the right to obtain information about :
f) updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data ;
g) the cancellation, modification in nameless form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that do not match with purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
h) declaration that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or it involves a disproportionate use of means to the protected the right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part :
i) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent to collection purposes;
j) to the processing of personal data for purposes as sending advertising materials or direct sales or as carrying out market research or commercial communication.